- Full face protection with overhead coverage
- Lightweight, reusable and easy to clean/sanitize
- Headband is made of durable polypropylene
- Bottom stabilizer is made of polypropylene, PETG, ABS or PLA
- Clear lens is made of 0.02" (20 mil) PETG
- Buttonhole elastic allows for adjustable sizing
- Dimensions of assembled shield: 9" w x 13" h x 5" d
- Parts come in assorted colors and may be different than shown here
- Provided as an easy-to-assemble kit – instructions included
Reusable Face Shields - Singles
Maker Nexus face shields have been designed with the greatest protection and comfort of the wearer in mind.
Our face shield provides full face protection with overhead coverage that is lightweight, reusable and easy to clean/sanitize.
The headband is injection-molded and made of durable polypropylene. The clear lens is made of 0.020" (20 mil) PETG. The bottom stabilizer, which helps the lens maintain its curve around the face and provides stability, is made of polypropylene, PETG, ABS or PLA. Buttonhole elastic allows for adjustable sizing.
The assembled shield is approximately 9"w x 13"h x 5"d. The headband extends 1.5" from the forehead, allowing room for masks, glasses and some goggles.
Parts come in assorted colors and may be different than shown here.
Face shields are shipped in parts that require assembly, but assembly is easy!
- Remove protective film (typically blue or light gray) from both sides of lens.
- Snap lens onto four pins of headband.
- Attach curved stabilizer to bottom of lens.
- Thread zip tie (included) through holes of two outermost 'leaves' of lens from the back.
- Alternating sides, thread zip tie through other ‘leaves’, ending with middle leaf on top.
- Loop zip tie around and thread through notch on its other end to secure 'leaves' together.
- Attach buttonhole elastic to pegs on each side of headband.
There is no adhesives or glue; parts lock together with tension.
Paper instructions with pictures as well as a link to a short two-minute video will be included with your order. You can also find a downloadable PDF of these instructions with pictures here and the video here.
Cleaning & Longevity
Our face shields are reusable and should last through many cleanings.
We recommend cleaning with 70% isopropyl alcohol or sanitizing wipes. We encourage you to test out your cleaning solution on a corner of the lens first. We have also seen good results with hydrogen peroxide wipes or a light bleach solution. We recommend avoiding alcohol at higher concentrations (above 70%), which may cause premature clouding of the lens.
The lens will eventually get cloudy from repeated cleanings but this should occur long before the actual plastic deteriorates or loses much strength. Other parts of the face shield should last much longer.
Purchase replacement lenses here.